Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why Wait for Good Food?

On the weekends, mainly Sundays since that is my only day "off" from my corporate job and going to school full time, I like to indulge at little diners around town, but hate the wait. I figure the longer the wait, the "coolness factor" starts to diminish, no matter where you're at.
Here's a tip for any diner to limit the wait on satisfying your hunger.
Just skip right by the hostess, past the line of people waiting for tables, and plop your happy self on a stool right at the counter. Most counters are right in front of the grill which gives you a front row seat to watch the magic happen.

*Now this has worked for majority of the diners that I have been to, but if it's an unfamiliar diner I would talk to hostess first before proceeding to the counter....you don't want the diner bouncer to kick your little happy butt right off that stool (j/k...maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment